Book A Trial
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT?
Every child is born a linguistic genius and in Mulberry House’s nurturing and vibrant 100% Mandarin immersion speaking and learning environment, children can develop true Mandarin fluency naturally, as a native Mandarin speaking child would.
Our trademarked MandarinSmart curriculum is designed to maximize children’s ability to develop Mandarin fluency as easily as possible while thoroughly enjoying their learning experience. Early multilingual fluency has many advantages including mental acuity, a broader understanding of the world around them, as well as setting the child up for a bright multi-lingual future.
- Natural immersion learning: Mulberry House provides a nurturing and natural immersion learning environment for children to explore and learn, with environment being the third teacher, enabling children to actively acquire knowledge about the world and the Mandarin language. Learn more about ‘immersion learning’.
- Mandarin as the sole medium of instruction: Children don’t feel like they are learning a language as they are actively engaged, building up their interest in Mandarin and its culture naturally and intrinsically to retain it for the long term.
- Children are grouped by developmental stages: Children are learning about the world using our MandarinSmartTM Curriculum, divided into groups based on their developmental stage with 4 focus areas: language, cognitive, motor skills and social development.
- An experiential learning and true fluency framework: Experiential learning is the most effective way for children to learn actively and sustain knowledge for the long term. Rather than having teachers “feeding” vocabulary to students with enforce memorization, the Mulberry Mandarin way focuses on developing children’s ability to think and speak in Mandarin naturally, obtaining true fluency.
- Small group, child-centered approach: The intimate classes led by 2 co-teachers, allows the teachers time to repeat and demonstrate the language while each child develops fluency. The small classes provide the perfect balance between ample personal attention and social interaction with class mates.
- Native speaking teachers with early years education experiences: Mulberry House teachers are native speakers, who are passionate about education and distinguished by their qualification, training and experience in early childhood education.
- Digital and interactive support: Mulberry House has a strong parent-teacher community. We provide regular and personalized feedback to parents, as well as digital and interactive home support materials such as learning journey, digital flash cards, plus online song and story lists.