Book A Trial
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT?
With a nurturing and vibrant 100% Mandarin learning and speaking environment, children develop their ability to listen, speak, read and write, and most importantly, to think and embrace the Mandarin language and culture as a native.
- Natural immersion learning: Nurturing and natural immersion learning environment for children to explore and learn, with environment being the third teacher, enabling children to actively acquire knowledge about the world and the Mandarin language.
- Teach children knowledge using Mandarin as sole medium of instruction: During the process, children don’t feel like they are learning a language, they are actively engaged, building up their interest in Mandarin and its culture naturally and intrinsically to retain it for the long term.
- Children are grouped by developmental stages: Children are learning about the world using our MandarinSmartTM Curriculum, divided into groups based on their developmental stage (4 focus areas: language, cognitive, motor skills and social development).
- Experiential learning and true fluency oriented: Experiential learning is the most effective way for children to learn actively and sustain knowledge for the long term. Rather than having teachers “feeding” vocabulary to students and enforce by memorization, the Mulberry House way focuses on developing children’s ability to think and speak in Mandarin naturally, obtaining true fluency.
- Small group, child-centered approach: Intimate classes led by 2 co-teachers, with the perfect balance of ample personal attention and social interaction.
- Native speaking teachers with early years experiences: Mulberry House teachers are native speakers, who are passionate about education, have a positive attitude, and distinguished by their qualifications, training, and experiences in early childhood education.
- Digital and interactive support: Mulberry House has a strong parent-teacher community. We provide regular and personalized feedback to parents, as well as digital and interactive home support materials (click here for details) such as learning journey, digital flash cards, online song and story lists.